Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Pics

Alright, so here's some pictures from this weekend. There are still more to come from McKenzie, but these are what I have from Somers.

These three were taken before we went to play sock hockey in Payton. We got all dressed up in crazy socks and war paint (aka eyeliner) and had fun posing. Of course, we didn't realize we'd be carving pumpkins and hanging out at Dustin's for about 2 hours before we'd actually play sock hockey, and so we looked like ginormous dorks next to McKenzie's other friends dressed normally :]
This was before we left for sock hockey. McKenzie was supposed to come at 5:30, but ended up being 2 hours late... and I fell asleep in the meantime and Somers had fun taking pictures of me crashed on my messy bed.
This was taken at Bombay House while we were waiting for our food. Yeah. We're kind of crazy. Mallory looks like she's about to burst into tears. :]

And that's it for now. Once I get the pictures from McKenzie I'll put more up.

-Cate

No comments: