Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Last Weeks

Hey!
So the last couple weeks have been full of a lot of random happenings. I'm down to one more week of class and then a week of finals and I'm done with this semester! It's crazy how fast this semester has gone by, and how little I've gone to class. :P

This past week I've been studying like crazy. Starting Monday, I began working pretty much nonstop on all of my make up work/homework/studying that I need to do before the end of classes. I spent 21 hours on Monday and Tuesday doing work straight. Tuesday I spent 12 hours in the library, which was killer. And every night I've reserved a study room somewhere in the library so that a few of us can just spread our stuff out and have a place to work without having to worry about the people around us. So that's been pretty nice. But I've gotten quite a lot done, and now I'm down to my last few assignments, but it'll still take quite a lot of effort.

Today was the first break I gave myself since I started up school after Thanksgiving break. I had planned to do some more work today, but now that the end is in sight, I'm not as worried about finishing it all immediately, and today I had a lot of makeup to do. :) Sarah had a concert choir recital tonight, and so Mack and Krista curled her hair while I did her makeup. And then a little later I did Julie's makeup for the military ball, and then Mal's right after because she was going to the military ball on a blind date (one of Alan's friends from ROTC needed a date, so she went). And then I had to get MYSELF ready, because Matt and I were going out for dinner. So in between doing makeup for everybody, Krista, Somers, and I played Go Fish while watching the Phantom of the Opera, which was nice and relaxing and just what I needed after this week of straight work. And then Matt and I went to a Thai place that was DELICIOUS, and then we came back and watched A Very Potter Musical, which is hilarious. :)

And that pretty much catches me up to now. Tomorrow night there's a basketball game in Salt Lake, but I'm not going cause I didn't want to pay for tickets to a game I don't care about. But I have no idea what our plans are for tomorrow, so we'll see. :P

Well, this was a bit shorter than usual, but there really isn't much to tell. My life has just been a lot of hw/studying this week, so there's not really much to say. :P But next week I'll finish up all of my work, and then it'll be finals the next week, and then I'm off to Disneyland! :D

Oh, and next weekend on my birthday, Mack and I are going to Las Vegas to see Muse!!! I'm really excited for that. Man. I just need to get to next weekend and my life will be so much easier. Even though I'll have finals, I won't have as much work to do.

Well, it's getting late and we have a cleaning check in the morning, and I've also run out of things to say. So I shall end this here and will post more later when I've got more to tell. :)

No comments: