Monday, May 4, 2009

Pictures

Here's the pictures I promised :)

Mack and I were driving through Payson and saw this blue car... that has an AWESOME cougar and BYU painted on the sides. We were so excited we had to stop and take pictures. :)

Mack and I are her grandpa's house for the bonfire.
Mack was roasting a marshmellow over the small fire next to her grandpa's house.

This was the bonfire at Mack's grandparents' house.

These are pictures of our awesome tent fort that stayed up for a good two weeks in our kitchen. Pretty much all of the credit goes to Alan for the construction of it. :P





Somers and I after we went 80s dancing in Salt Lake. :)


We took roommate pictures, but it was raining outside, so we started dry with umbrellas... but we eventually gave up on that and just got wet. :P




Shooting:
Alan had this ugly Shrek baby thing he'd gotten in a claw machine, and he and Dustin shot it with the shotgun. It exploded all over the place. :P

Alan shooting...
McKenzie shooting...
Dustin looks pretty pro. :P I think he looks like he's advertising the gun or something.

This happened at Mack's house on our hobo day. Somers and Alan took turns pinning me down while the other drew on me. They made a little target for themselves and threw the pen at my leg to see if they could hit the bulls eye. :P
This was at the Creamery after we surrendered our keys. I was tired... so I wanted to take a nap in the booth.
Mack and the start of her hobo day :P
Our bonfire. Eric (a guy from our ward) made a ring of fire out of schoolwork. :P
Nate and Somers. Nate found a piece of wood and decided to make an Olympic torch out of it. Everyone passed it around for fun, but it kept going out, so he kept spraying it with lighter fluid. :P

Okay, these next pictures are from our Ward Movie Awards Night. We were supposed to dress up red carpet status. Our apartment took it to the next level... We decided to be the extremes. Mal and I were wash out celebs on their days off, looking weird and trying to blend in with the crowd. Krista went for a casual but dressy celeb look. Somers went for... the extreme celeb? Julie looked red carpet status... she was the only normal one out of us. :P Alan dressed pimp and dressy in a suit but casual with the sneakers and hat.

We also decided, after a few minutes of sitting at our table, that we were very different from every other table in the room. We decided that were we at a REAL celebrity banquet, we would be the table that appeared in the tabloids because they were loud, obnoxious, and embarrassing to everyone else. We decided to play it up and everyone took a picture of them as if they were a celebrity "drunk and embarrassing" :PMal's is my favorite. :)
Somers decided she would just be passed out.
Dustin was awesome. :P
I think McKenzie's comes in second for me.
Julie's is also really good... it may tie for second. :)
Alan just looked out of it... :P
Before we decided we'd be the embarrassing table of shunned celebs :P Notice Alan in the back--he's totally trying to copy my creeper face. I've made it my goal to appear in people's pictures in the background and look like a creeper. He did a pretty good job, but it still doesn't beat my best one. :P
I think Krista was going for a seductive look, but she ended up looking like she was going to cry. :P
McKenzie's dress was GORGEOUS. And Dustin looked sweet in a white suit. :)

Alan and I trying to do the Blue Steel/Le Tigre/Magnum look :P

Well, that's all the photos I have for now!

--Cate

No comments: